An investigation is to get all the facts. I know much has been produced by the Administration but I have a list of items – below – that I don’t think have been produced but will better help us understand Benghazi. The following list, if released, may end the inquiry for me unless, of course, the production leads to more questions. I hope the new Select Committee – assuming the House votes for its creating – asks for the following:
1. There is a declassified video of the night of the September 11, 2012 attack at Benghazi. The media was promised a disk of this video around November 2012. So far….no disk. Where is it?
2. Photos from the investigation and the event of September 11, 2012.
3. Emails to and from Ambassador Susan Rice (she was on all those morning shows) were heavily redacted - I would like the non redacted versions.
4. The “After Action Report” by the military. ARB members were only read a summary of it by the military. ARB did not read it themselves and did not see or hear the entire document.
5. Names of all who attended the Deputies meeting on Saturday, September 15, 2012.
6. The PDB’s (Presidential Daily Briefings) for September 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16, 2012. The White House said it was repeating what the Intelligence community was telling them but the Intell community (the CIA) prepares these PDB’s and thus we will see directly what the President was being told.
7. A review of all classified documents relating to Benghazi should be done and documents that are improperly classified should be declassified and provided to the media.
8. The names and locations of all those Americans who were at the Benghazi facilities just before, during and after the attack of September 11, 2012.
9. And the only reason I want to know where the President was that night is because the White House won’t tell us. So..where was he? doing what?
10. Are there documents / pictures showing who is responsible for the 4 murders? Any information why the known culprits have not been nabbed?
11. A tweet was just sent to me suggesting I add to this list the emails / other communications by Ambassador Chris Stevens in the 6 months leading up to his death.