1. Were you fair?
2. Did you listen to all the evidence?
3. Did you do the best you could to be fair?
4. Did the other jurors listen to all the evidence?
5. Did you have the sense, whether you agreed with the other jurors or not, that they were doing their best to be fair?
6. Did you want to serve on the jury or did you feel drafted because you are a citizen? In other words, would have preferred not to serve?
7. Were you impressed with the way the system worked? If so, why? If not, why not?
8. Would you want to serve on a jury again?
9. If you were charged with a crime, would you want someone like yourself being on the jury?
10. What do you think about people who were not present for the entire trial (maybe none of the trial) and second guess a jury or its verdict?